- Build a website of Vida Player using Meteor, Node, MongoDB, AWS.
- Implement secure, simple and fast payment ways with Paypal, Payoneer and others.
- Automation testing using Jest.
- Update admin site which was built with Ruby on Rails and React.
While building an e-commere site implemented social login, admin page, customer support and carting system using AngluarJS, Bootstrap, WooCommerce, Node/Express, Cloudflare, EC2 for hosting and S3.
Description – An automated accounting software which provides real-time insights for core business processes and data security, back up to sensitive data for startups.
Team - Project manager, UX/UI designer, Front-end developer, Full-stack developer(me), Marketing specialist
Role - Worked as a full-stack developer and built UI/UX, integrated third party APIs, developed...
As an internship,
- Worked along an agile team of mobile application developers to build and deploy backend web- services, REST APIs for client projects on cross-platforms.
- Developed backend consultant system for the online tuition agency with customer relationship management system with PHP/Laravel, MySQL and AWS.
- Integrated advanced membership plans and payment methods as well as Google Maps APIs, Facebook APIS, and other social media APIs.
- Automated test and workflows for monitoring, CI/CD with Jenkins, Selenium, and Codeception.
- Wrote custom build and distribution scripts in Python for multiple, simultaneous versions and configurations of Shopify shopping cart plugins.
- Expanded and participated in automated unit tests to ensure expected application functionality.
- Contributed to our code base and helped ensure that coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming.
- Node/Express, Python/Django, and PHP/Laravel 5 with AWS serverless computing
- JSON RESTful API with Swagger documentation
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Amazon DynamoDB management
- React/Redux(React Hook) with Material UI/Ant Design
- React Native/Expo with Firebase