This set of applications creates a platform for maintaining, updating, and distributing information about naloxone kits in a given geographical area. It is a set of 7 microservices running in a Kubernetes cluster:
1) A public facing front end client app. Built using React, Redux, and Google Maps.
2) A public REST API. Serves all the data for the public front end. Built using Fastify.
3) A user facing front end app. This application is what authenticated users use for all data management tasks. Built using Angular/NgRx.
4) A user facing REST API. This handles all data management requests. Built using Nest.js, which sits on top of Express.
5) A Redis database to store revoked JWT tokens.
6) A MongoDB database to store all data.
7) An Ambassador edge stack for networking.
The prototype is almost ready to launch. Code available upon request.
A utility for calculating the optimal font size to use in public signage based on screen size, resolution, and viewer distance from the screen.
- Created a Django API to centralize data collection from multiple providers and make that data available to clients
- Created a variety of digital signage scripts that are on display across the world.
- Created real time data displays of public transportation, weather, stock, and internal company information.
- Performed internal experiments to evaluate the viability of various technologies and techniques (e.g. facial recognition)
- Created python libraries for internal company use.
- Created an early prototype for a nascent startup. Used the MEAN stack to create a basic dropbox style file-sharing system.
- Created a web platform for a Radio station. This application included several features:
- Recorded the station's audio stream to a server and allowed people to stream those broadcasts.
- A user account system.
- A CMS for publishing articles.
- A record gathering and analysis system to track what was played on the station.
- A playlist building system that people could use to create playlists of past broadcasts.
- A display of what was currently on air.