HealCo Platform (Development)
I joined early and fleshing out most of the system was my direct responsibility. I even was the only dev on the project for a while, moving product forward when my colleagues were unavailable.
Lime Platform (Development)
I was right in the middle of the process which yielded the platform company builds their products on now.
FlippingBook Online (Development)
The core component we built was responsible for actually transforming a user's content into a final publication, which the user was then able to share and use easily.
- Joined the company's founder who, while being technical himself, lacked skills and resources required, to help get existing groundwork out the door as a full-fledged product.
- Designed the approach to combine existing front-end pieces together with a yet-to-be-created back end as a consolidated app.
- Built a consolidated app Node.js-based back end from the ground up including but not limited to email-based and social auth as well as Stripe integration for subscription management.
- Implemented an approach to application deployment on AWS involving EC2 and RDS services which leveraged Docker Compose as well as uptime and error monitoring services.
- Advised the founder on technology decisions and best development practices.
- Entered the C-suite of a small eco-startup targeting a global market of smart trash bins.
- Participated in various business activities including but not limited to new hires and presenting product at expos.
- Took over the existing SaaS codebase and directed its further development.
- Incorporated various stakeholders' input into consistent SaaS development strategy employing best industry practices: code reviews, CI/CD, and DevOps.
- Involved and supervised contractors to handle workload.
- Joined the team backing the creation of the technology behind Healtor, a medical office timeshare marketplace targeting the US market.
- Collaborated with another developer on end-to-end delivery of the company's product MVP employing best industry practices: code reviews, CI/CD, and DevOps.
- Built the bulk of application functionality soup to nuts, from user facing elements to database access layer.
- Advised stakeholders on technology decisions and solution feasibility.
- Worked closely with the whole team including project manager, designer, and customer executives to fine-tune the value delivery stream, team collaboration options, tools, and processes.
- Joined the startup team behind Bubbleflake, a social media platform that protects free speech, lets advertisers and influencers engage audiences, and helps to keep brands safe.
- Worked on end-to-end delivery of the company's platform toward its initial general availability release.
- Delivered key features comprised of front-end SPA reusable componentry, platform microservices APIs, notifications system, embedded content, and many others.
- Advised the founder on code quality and best development practices.
- Worked closely with the founder and other stakeholders to ensure excellence of the value delivery process.
- Joined a small but well-established company to lead the tech stack modernization of a legacy ERP system for the construction industry.
- Architected and implemented a Django-based REST API from the ground up which works with the legacy system's MS SQL database.
- Designed and built a full-fledged responsive React-based single-page application (SPA) which consumes the API and exceeds legacy client app capabilities.
- Established a Docker-based delivery process for both front-end and back-end with high transparency thanks to many integrations available in Slack.
- Worked closely with business, tech, and operations leaders to ensure excellence in the value delivery process.
- Joined an insurtech startup to help create an innovative platform for insurance product delivery over the internet and worked on various areas of the end-to-end development process.
- Developed several back-end services in a REST paradigm and common infrastructure of the platform based on a microservices approach using ASP.NET Core.
- Worked with teammates on client-facing MVC web applications representing end-user products which leveraged the platform's back-end services.
- Took care of DevOps activities including implementing full-fledged CI and CD processes for delivery of products based on the platform using Docker and VSTS.
- Worked closely with the whole team including project managers, designers, and even executives to fine-tune team collaboration options, tools, and processes.
- Built a full-fledged web application (SPA + API) from scratch for a real estate startup.
- Worked closely with stakeholders using an Agile approach for effective expectations management.
- Implemented the front-end in SPA fashion using Angular 2 web framework and CesiumJS SDK for 3D earth maps.
- Created a Django-based REST API for both front-end and mobile clients deployed to Heroku.
- Partnered with a motorsports expert to create an online competition platform for motorsport fans where they can contest for real-world prizes in motorsports domain.
- Built the MVP of the platform from the ground up.
- Carried out a few iterations of user testing of the MVP before the launch, collecting feedback and enhancing the MVP.
- Actively participated in the MVP's launch, marketing and executing a few competition rounds and making sure that all bases are covered in terms of technology.
- Started as a senior developer and worked my way up to deputy CTO position in a small product company in digital publishing area targeting global market.
- Coordinated development activities in the department, managed the team, and worked on improving the developers’ workspace, infrastructure, and tool set. Actively contributed to the creation of a custom solution for one of the clients, consisting of Android and iOS apps and a Django-based back end.
- Managed development activities and team members, leading existing solutions maintenance. Worked with the team to create the core component of the company's new product, a content delivery platform for mobile devices.
- Contributed crucial development efforts toward a company's new B2B solution for digital publishing, which was implemented as desktop software and is still the market leader.
- Led the creation of the continuous delivery process which also assisted the team in following engineering best practices. Worked closely with technical support for the solution and solved a ton of customers' issues. Built several full-fledged libraries and developer tools for internal usage.
- Started as a junior developer and worked my way up to team leader position in a small software development agency.
- Managed the team and development activities in a business process automation department. Led the maintenance of existing business process automation solutions.
- Maintained several company solutions for business process automation. Designed and developed a number of modules for an in-house platform for creation of ERP systems.
- Developed several features of an in-house platform for the creation of ERP systems for small businesses and government agencies