What started out as a simple ticketing solution in Norway in 2013 is today a smooth unified platform for efficient event payments. TicketCo is creating the global standard for all kinds of event payments. Since the launch in 2013, TicketCo has evolved into what it is today in collaboration with more than 1,600 event organisers. A partnership deal with iZettle in 2014 enabled an omnichannel solution by seamlessly integrating point of sales and making TicketCo even more complete.
CMS for public pages
CMS should allow easily to create or update new public page for Toptal blog or attract clients to apply.
Work included both backend and frontend parts.
You can view public results on Toptal blog.
Toptal is closed freelance network and Screening is the core process of Toptal.
Screening consists of several interview steps until talent is verified to get applied for the job.
- improved the UI for different types of users
- we introduced data driven experiments to reduce the costs of operations
- nudged user into desired actions
- developed APIs for mobile app which simplified on-field sales
- created link tracking statistics to help marketing campaigns
- improved UX by adding ticket groups for easy purchase
- saved organizers time by creating sales report system
- Caring about UX and business problems
- Leading projects
- Solutions architecture
- Implementing A/B experiments
- Collaboration with different international teams