Worked on an independent website that serves as India's leading independent source of news. It covers news, politics, sports and culture - serving as a digital source of daily political and cultural news with a focus on analyses, quality reportage and commentary. Implemented and designed the backend solution using Flash and implemented a search functionality on the solution using ElasticSearch.
Tuesday is an open-source comments engine written in Python and developed with an API first approach; making it easy to create and maintain. The solution is UI agnostic providing all the APIs needed for common comments implementations. Designed and deployed the backend solution on the project using Hug framework.
Worked on a real-time generalized log file management and analysis solution using pattern matching and dynamic clustering. Handled the stream analysis engine for analyzing streams in real-time and generating events and alerts for the solution. Designed and developed a complete data pipeline and alerting framework on the solution; iterating different data connector solutions and REST backend solutions using Python-Flask.
- Worked on the architecture, design, coding and testing of Scroll Media's website and technology platform; providing operational support and leveraging modern ecosystems/tech stacks.
- Designed and developed core features for Scroll's backend system; participating in all phases of the development life cycle - analyzing and implementing functional requirements.
- Identified and encouraged areas for growth and improvement on Scroll's platform; maintaining high standards of software quality, establishing best practices and habits.
- Worked on the development of big data, web, machine learning, and data analysis solutions; designing, analyzing and implementing functional requirements for the delivery of solutions within GS Lab.
- Designed and implemented complex components based on broad requirements on solutions; evaluating and making recommendations on new technologies, assessing alternatives and resolving production issues.
- Actively participated in code reviews and architectural reviews; working on pair programming with other engineers to improve codebase and develop features.
- Built efficient backend features in Python on the solution; integrating key components and implementing software enhancements.
- Followed Impact Hub Network's established coding standards for the development of a platform to help users manage co-working businesses and networks.
- Analyzed and troubleshot software application issues on the project; enhancing existing solutions and solving complex problems iteratively.