Orchid Rd, Levittown, NY 11756, USA
Web developer with over 7 years of professional experience. Create high-scale, high-performance web apps and websites. Worked across many products including e-commerce, social, PWA and AMP pages, to name but a few. Extremely experienced in front-end technologies and progressive enhancement.
Angular, Laravel, Backbone, jQuery, Rails
React.js, Vue.js, Node.js / Express, Redux, Django
Functional Programming, Object-oriented Programming
AWS, Heroku, Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, WordPress, Google Cloud, Jenkins, Apache / NGINX, Next.js
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
GitHub / Source Tree, Zeplin / Invision App, VS Code / Sublime Text, MacOS / UNIX / Ubuntu
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Mix Panel
Jose Arias Resume
Jose Arias Resume Built on React
Personal Resume site using React, hosted on heroku.
Leading Esports entertainment platform
- https://boom.tv (Mainly worked on front-end)
- Worked on Front-end using Vue.js, Vuex and Nuxt.js
- Contributed on Back-end using Laravel, MySQL, AWS.
- Worked with globally distributed team in an agile methodology.
Mar 2011 - Feb 2013
- Implemented pixel-perfect, responsive design using BootStrap, jQuery.
- Developed responsive mobile web applications with AngularJS.
- Developed small e-commerce websites with WooCommerce.
May 2013 - Aug 2016
- Implemented various private APIs on a Node.js and MongoDB backend.
- Maintained the back-end server using Express.js for monitoring Ethereum smart contracts.
- Deployed and managed the AWS platform and implemented the DevOps task.
- Created developer tools and documentation to enhance developer workflow.
- Focused on the latest trend - React, built several projects with Redux
Nov 2016 - Apr 2020
- Defined a styled-components UI theme & migrated the existing styling system into using it.
- Produced Attractive user-friendly UI with Material UI.
- Focused on the new tech - React Hook, LifeCycle.
- Maintained reusable components repositories.
- Developed numeric functional component-based React apps with Python/Django backend
Jun 2020 - Present
- Implementing new features in TypeScript with React and Redux.
- Maintaining existing code built with React, ES6 Flow, and Flux.
- Developed styles/UX for new features with Sass.
- Focused on Hybrid Mobile App development with React Native and Flutter.
Aug 2010 - Aug 2013
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science