Dimagi offers technology for social impact. Build a mobile data collection app to gather actionable data, while guiding your team to do their best work.
- Worked in ICDS-CAS team which is largest e-Nutrition & Health programme in the World having 1.1 lakh data entry devices with frontline functionaries across 7 States (Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh)
- Worked over optimising Postgres(citusdb) databases
- Write Complex queries to pull different data as per required by the Ministry of Women and Child Development (India)
- Solved Complex Bugs (trackedover Jira) present in the Django codebase
- Used Test-driven development techniques
Chip Financial is based out of London, and they have an app designed to help you put some money away and feel good about it. It's an automatic app which does all the hard work to make stashing away money as easy as spending it.
- Developed a p2p lending platform from scratch
- Developed multiple microservices using Node.js, PHP, Python (Django, flask)
- Setup a proper CI/CD flow to deploy them over GKE using Jenkins
- Build various dashboards using Vue.js and customer facing website using React.js
- Used Agile methodologies to build things
- Used Test-driven development techniques. (Used Jest, py.test)
Codementor is a platform where the people seek industry experts of a domain or multiple regarding there problems or issues or regarding mentorship. Sometimes instead of mentorship, it's about freelance work or projects.
- Helps students to learn various technologies like React.js, Vue.js, Django, Flask, Laravel, Express and much more
- Worked over many freelance tasks and projects
- Take one on one sessions too.
Innov8 Coworking is a Y- Combinator backed workspaces and community startup based in India. They provide Premium workspaces and Innovation centres.
- Worked over multiple products CRM, invoicing system and IOT systems.
- Build REST API's over Django (Python) using Postgres Database
- Used these REST API's to build dashboards with the help of Vue.js
- Prepare a proper CI/CD pipeline (using ansible)
- We have scaled all the systems using AWS load balancers
- Also, we used celery to setup monthly invoices generation.
Wishbells provide a platform to people to organize dates, birthdays, anniversary and events to make . Here we have build a website along with complete backend to handle the orders efficeintly and to provide flaw less service to the user.
- Build a complete eCommerce system out of scratch using Laravel (PHP) and MySQL
- Made an admin panel as well as seller panel for the vendors
- A Social media marketing system to manage our posts over various social media platforms
- Deploy them over AWS EC2 containers and RDS