Quote from harperdb.io "HarperDB is a turn-key solution for the collection, distribution, and analysis of data throughout your organization. Projects that have historically taken months (or even years) of consulting, configuration, and custom development can be completed in days or weeks with HarperDB."
The official Java SDK for HarperDB. The Java SDK will support all the operations and users will be able to use HarperDB without having to repeat themselves to do HTTP requests repetitively and not having to do various NoSQL and SQL operations using string manipulations.
The existing plugin suite had a lot of problems such as poor design and maintainability. Redesigned and Implemented the in-house Gradle plugin suite that provides common Gradle functionality packaged in a custom Gradle wrapper, to be used by the other developers.
The BlackIce oAuth platform is an in-house oAuth implementation compliant to the specification. This is designed as a micro-service based platform. Current work goes to improve the existing solution and also to design the architecture for a new IAM platform on top of the existing oAuth platform and to implement Attribute Based Access Control.
An iPaas solution using J2EE, Mule and RabbitMQ, which contained the capabilities of self on boarding, message monitoring, message reprocessing, message resending, etc.... My responsibilities were to design, develop, implement and maintain the back end of the solution, by collaboratively working with a geographically distributed team.
Scala Validation Engine
A validation engine that simplifies the validation in application development. Validation rules can be specified in a separate file using a DSL defined in the validation engine; which is easily understood by even a non technical person. In a private Git repo until a minimal viable version is implemented.
- Involved in refactoring the architecture and the code of existing in-house oAuth platform
- Defining the new IAM (Identity and Access Management) and ABAC (Attribute Based Access Control) architecture
- Implemented the initial POC of the DataLake on GCP
- Involved in defining the architecture of the DataLake
- Redesigned and implemented existing Gradle plugins to work with latest gradle versions
- Involved in maintenance of payment platform
- Lead a team of developers and testers of seven; having the responsibility of several domains in a device care solution
- Had the responsibility of aligning requirements based on the requirements defined by the main office in Stockholm, Sweden
- Designed the architecture for the domains I was responsible of
- Implemented AWS lambdas using Java and NodeJS
- Implemented AWS Elastic BeanStalk services using Java and Mule ESB
- Involved in implementing an after sales care SPA using React
- Designed, Developed, implemented and maintained the backend of the in-house iPaas for integrations
- Designed the event driven architecture for integrations
- Implemented the initial POC of the event driven architecture using Mule ESB and RabbitMQ
- Wrote custom connectors extending the Mule ESB framework
- Worked in a team distributed in three geographical locations
- Implement and maintain back-end components of the travel platform
- Refactored the monolithic code base into smaller modules
- Designed and Implemented a configurable, high performance persistence module to be used in the platform
- Designed and implemented a set of UI Widgets using JQuery that can intercommunicate
- Involved in a desktop based accounting software for a local client
- Involved in a web application for digital marketing, capable of recording marketing videos and publishing them to email lists