Urban Mobility For Chisinau
Our idea consisted in Creating the algorithm to improve the bus trolleybus timetable based on the number of users per hour and day. Parallel development of the mechanism of exchange of transport units available between routes to fill the bus needs in the concrete time interval. We have used python, dask pandas, notebook, postgresql and flask.
My responsibilities were:
- Loading very big .csv files with mobility data, I have used pandas and dask.
- Analyzing the data and cleaning it.
- Developing a REST(flask) application for controlling the process.
- Documentation with sphinx.
The project is in testing phase.
COVID dashboard for Moldova
I built an application which fully automated generates plots and updates the situation of coronavirus in Moldova. This application was deployed on heroku.
- Python and pandas for data analysis
- Plotly library for plots.
- Dash for building web app.
I was part of a Scrum team and gained good technical knowledge of OOP. C++, Qt, the development being mostly done under Linux.
I also had the opportunity to work on my Bachelor Thesis within HMI. The project aimed to identify the user of the application by voice and, based on this, the application would then unlock certain customization and data specific to that speaker.
- C++ development for our server side sdk.
- Java for web development.
- Python for data analytics side.
- Netcore for server side.
- Python and django for our customer deployment tool.
- Team city of continuous integration.
- Gitlab for code versioning.
- Youtrack for agile development.