Senior Full Stack Developer
More than 14 years’ total professional experience as a software developer, software architect, technical lead, consultant, contractor with BSc degree of Computer Engineering. Worked in many multinational clients such as NATO, Sony Europe. Extensive knowledge on C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core, Angular, AWS, Azure with microservice architecture. Worked with big data, ETL process, parallel computing.
JQuery, RxJS, AWS SDK (C#), Azure SDK (C#)
Object Oriented Programming
Docker, Windows, AWS, Azure
MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DocumentDB
Visual Studio, Git, Docker
Tappit Payment System
This is a payment platform with mobile application that is designed to be used in events like sports matches, festivals, concerts. Without any card or cash, customers are able to purchase food, gifts in the venue with their mobile applications.
- System has been designed based on microservice structure. Kubernetis is used for orchestration and auto scaling. All microservices are containerized with Docker.
- It has a web application to handle administrative tasks like managing client, customer, payment details and reporting which is developed with Angular communicating with dedicated microservice as backend which is developed with C#, .Net Core.
- MassTransit and RabbitMQ is used for event sourcing.
- PostgreSQL is used as database.
This is a software as a service solution (SaaS) for the security systems industry that is used to automate the processes and eliminate the manual works.
- System is a web application which is developed with Angular on the front end and ASP.NET Core on the backend.
- It is hosted in Azure
- MS SQL Server is used as database.
This is a “Retail Optimization Solution for Inventory Management” which consists of several applications that is customized according to clients needs.
- Each client has a web user interface to setup parameters, get the reports, follow the execution steps which is developed with ASP.NET MVC.
- There is an ETL process for each client to get inventory information. According to size of the data, this can be a simple C# console application or a combination of several applications and python scripts orchestrated with AirFlow.
- There are background jobs that makes the calculations to decide stock levels, sales forecast, etc. which is developed with .NET Core.
- MS SQL Server is used as database. But for clients that has big data Spark clusters are used to handle.
- All applications are hosted in AWS. AWS S3, SQS, Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway services are used.
This was a web startup that aimed to build a HR platform to match the job seekers with companies according to scientific algorithms. To accomplish this, besides job board and application tracking system features, the system has several psycometric tests in it to better analyze candidates.
- Web application is developed with ASP.NET MVC.
- It has Web API to serve information to mobile applications
- A dedicated academic team is based in New York to prepare tests.
- Azure SQL Server is used as database.
NATO Afghanistan Mission Network
This is a middleware software to provide information flow among integrated systems. It is used to connect different nations’ systems to each other in a NATO mission.
- It is developed with Silverlight.
- Federated Search application that gathers real time data from connected system is developed with ASP.NET.
- MS SQL Server is used as database.
Full Stack Developer
May 2019 - Present
- DMRSOFT is my own company. I work with clients as a contractor or sub-contractor. I have completed below projects in London. I work either client side or remote.
- Tappit for Tappit: This is a payment platform that is designed to be used in events. I developed admin panel that will be used by Tappit admins to manage clients. Also, I developed the Reporting Microservice for generating transaction reports and enriching transaction details with defined product categorization parameters.
- Design Automator for QCIC: This tool is a software as a service solution (SaaS) for the security systems industry that is used to automate the processes and eliminate the manual works. Besides hands on full stack development, I am participating analysis and architectural design phases.
- Think-Hub for Think BDW: This is a multi-platform tool that is developed for property marketing. With an admin panel web application, user can configure every single details of advertisements that will be displayed on iPad, web, digital signage. My full stack development effort is used on admin panel.
Nov 2017 - May 2019
- Invent Analytics is a data analytic company which is mainly focused on inventory management for retailers. The company has various products for different steps of supply chain like Forecast, Replenishment, Initial Allocation, Pricing, Transfer, Markdown.
- MAPS: Invent Maps is a “Retail Optimization Solution for Inventory Management” which acts like a SaaS. The company installs new separate instance for each client in AWS. It has a user interface developed in ASP.NET MVC. Also, it has background jobs to execute the algorithms which are developed in C# .NET Framework which was upgraded to .NET Core 2.1. Both applications are running on MS SQL Server.
- As a technical lead, I was responsible from 12 developers that were distributed to 4 different teams. Hands on development, code review, architectural design, sprint planning, performance review of developers, and hiring process are my main responsibilities.
Dec 2016 - Oct 2017
- SuperCareer is a web startup that is aimed to build a HR platform to match the job seekers with companies according to scientific algorithms. To accomplish this, besides job board and application tracking system features, the system has several tests in it to better analyze candidates.
- The system is a web application that is developed in ASP.NET MVC and hosted in Microsoft Azure. It uses Azure SQL database. Also, it has WebAPI to be used by mobile applications.
- As a technical lead, I was responsible from 9 people in our development team including frontend, backend developers, designers, and an QA engineer. Hands on development, code review, architectural design, sprint planning, performance review, and hiring are my main responsibilities. Also, I was working closely with industrial organization team which was based in New York.
May 2016 - Nov 2016
- Telesure is a global insurance company which acts as an insurance broker company in Turkey. It is in the top 3 in terms of revenue in insurance business in Turkey.
- koalay.com : A website to provide the cheapest price for insurance by collecting and comparing offers from different insurance companies. It is developed in ASP.NET MVC with MS SQL Server. Also, the system has several WCF services to integrate with insurance companies and some government services.
- As a technical lead, I was responsible from backend team with 3 developers which maintain WCF services. Hands on development, code review, architectural design, and sprint planning are my main responsibilities.
Jan 2016 - Mar 2016
- European Dynamics is a consultancy company that has several offices around Europe. It is based in Belgium, but it runs projects in almost all European countries. I worked in European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) as consultant in Stockholm.
- Project Management System: A Silverlight web application to manage all internal projects of ECDC. It is used to track budget, timeline, resources, and risks for each project in ECDC. It was partially developed by another consultant. It was incomplete and developed parts has several bugs.
- As a consultant, first, I upgraded the existing structure to service-oriented architecture (SOA). Then, I developed the missing requirements and resolved the bugs.
Senior Software Engineer
May 2013 - Dec 2015
- Atos is a global company that is running variety of projects ranging from Olympic Games IT infrastructure to NATO projects. I worked in Ankara office which is focused to defense sector projects.
- NATO Afghanistan Mission Network: Middleware software to provide information flow among integrated systems. It is used to connect different nations’ systems to each other in a NATO mission.
- As senior software engineer, I developed Federated Search module according to design that I presented to NATO. It has web user interface developed in ASP.NET, WCF service output, and compatible with Open Search standards. I also developed a C# console application adapter for getting track data from Niris, a NATO system to track flight information.
- NATO AirC2IS: Command and Control System for NATO to manage air operations. It is used to store and track all air force information of NATO nations.
- As senior software engineer, I implemented a generic WCF service which enables users to define an NVG service in runtime and get its data by selecting available filters. Retrieved data is displayed on the map.
Middle East Technical University
Sep 2001 - Jun 2008
BSc in Computer Engineering