Yeku Wilfred Chetat
Full Stack Developer
Dedicated Full Stack Developer known for streamlining Python development processes by exploiting open-source web frameworks. Specializes in applying Django and Flask to complex database assets with strong web presences. Comfortable taking over ongoing administration processes or designing customized administration models.
Bootstrap, ReactJs, Redux, Stripe, SQLAlchemy
MVC, Factory Pattern
Github Client, Trello, Slack, Postman, VS Code, Terraform
Gunicorn, NGINX, Docker, Terraform
Python, Flask, MySQL
Full Stack Developer
Mar 2019 - Feb 2020
- Considered and evaluated potential software products based on new and existing system development and migration requirements.
- Contributed ideas and suggestions in team meetings and delivered updates on deadlines, designs and enhancements.
- Gathered and defined customer requirements to develop clear specifications for creating well-organized project plans.
- Built user-friendly applications and back-end services using Python/Flask and ReactJs, and demonstrated service-oriented architecture mastery.
- Designed and configured an automated CI/CD life cycle for the company apps using the AWS Code pipeline.
- Wrote unit tests for Backend API’s using python unittest core library and pytest Integrated with external APIs and Payment methods such as Stripe, Mobile Money into web applications.
May 2017 - Jan 2018
- Designed and recommended improvement on existing features on WordPress sites
- Managed and Monitored Digital Signage content using Cenareo's(https://cenareo.com/) SaaS platform to improve clients' products visibility across a given region.
Full Stack Development Freelancer
Oct 2019 - Present
- Maintain existing sites and projects by ﬁxing bugs and Implementing features
- Develop Maintainable and well documented APIs with Flask
- Worked independently to design, develop and test code for Clients
- Orchestrated efficient large-scale software deployments, including testing features and correcting code.
- Used interpersonal and communication skills in all interactions, enriching team collaboration, clients relationship and ensured timely delivery of projects.
- Remained abreast of developments in related Python frameworks, including Flask and Django.
- Designed web-based assets for deployment on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing platforms, including EC2, ELB, S3, Route53, CodePipeline and CodeCommit.
University of Douala
Oct 2015 - Jul 2019
2020 - Apr 2020
Full Stack Web Developer Beta NanoDegree