- Built context based in application messaging application using XMPP.
- Built and enhanced technical monitoring tools of SAP applications.
The application exposed websocket APIs to perform the following operations:
- Register user.
- Create groups, add user to group.
- Interact with the ERP/SCM application to obtain the context around communication based on requests.
- Send and receive messages in 1-1 chat or group user chat.
The application monitors and alerts based on computing metrics:
- CPU utilization, memory consumption on application servers and GC collection.
- Monitors the availability of the system by constantly interacting with an end-point, raise appropriate alerts.
- Monitors the background job processing on the Java applications.
- Enabled templated monitoring and custom monitoring of SAP applications.
- Enabled specific process monitoring of SAP applications.