SPA for auditing student records for engineering department built using LAMP architecture
- Client: MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Developed REST APIs using Python Flask web framework.
- Created React components for the front-end dashboard.
- Created My SQL database tables and scripts for installation and migration
- Develop test cases for the API layer for automated testing using pytest framework.
- Followed GIT process to create branches, pull requests for all features, and de-bugging.
- Created deployment script for application installation and migration on the dev, test and prod server instances.
- Deployed the application in AWS EC2 and RDS instances for demo purposes.
Lighting Website Redesign
The Lighting Redesign program aims at redesigning functionality and the look & feel of the existing Li B2B site, taking into account continuous feedback of the focus group evaluating the Beta site. The site was rebuilt on the PIL CQ5.6 Platform, aims to maximum reuse of existing PIL components.
- Client: Philips
- Re-designed Philips Lighting website following Agile methodology.
- Lead agile practices within the team and maximize business value.
- Understood the Product Owner's Vision and planned the sprint plans accordingly.
- Identified and eliminated obstacles that prevented the team from achieving project goals.
- Tracked, reported and presented Team Sprint and Release Metrics.
- Worked with the team and business to find and implement improvements.
- Facilitated Sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospective meetings.
NetAct Broadband Manager
Nokia NetAct Broadband Manager (NBM) provides an integrated management platform for all Nokia Broadband Systems networking products. It provides an aggregation and mediation solution for Nokia D50, 50e,D500(17 and 21 slots) and D500 RAM hardware product lines. NBM is an EMS product that provides broadband access network operators with a carrier-class management system to manage Nokia s D50(e) and D500 (e)DSLAM nodes. It also provides North Bound Interface (NBI) for ease of integration with upper level operations support systems (OSS).
- Developed web client for an existing swing based client.
- Translated client's business requirements to technical requirements.
- Cooperated with usability team to create the wireframes.
- Developed various GUIs for viewing and provisioning of various network elements.
- Involved in the complete lifecycle of various iterations of the project.
- Implemented and developed the architecture of Web Based client for the project.
Next Generation Terminal
Developed software and middleware services framework that enabled business application development.
- Client: Kronos
- Created a framework to write unit test cases for the transaction module.
- Responsible for enhancing the Kronos attendance swiping products back end maintenance module.
- Hudson server was used for the continuous integration process in this project.